The fact that you can see a movie at home, it's great. You're making it for as many people to see it as possible. And that's nice. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:The fact that you can see a movie at home, it's great. You're making it for as many people to see it as possible. And that's nice. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM