I enjoy doing all different types of movies even though I am the most comfortable with comedy. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I enjoy doing all different types of movies even though I am the most comfortable with comedy. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:23 AM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM