Like every other rich asshole, I have a cook and he's in my trailer making food all the time. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:Like every other rich asshole, I have a cook and he's in my trailer making food all the time. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 3 hours ago
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM