I think when I bought a house, that's when I thought I felt like that's a grown up thing to do. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I think when I bought a house, that's when I thought I felt like that's a grown up thing to do. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:42 PM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM