When I was a kid you always heard about the Israeli army and you always heard about this tiny little country and how everyone... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:When I was a kid you always heard about the Israeli army and you always heard about this tiny little country and how everyone around them wants them gone, and every time somebody comes after them they take care of business. And so as a Jewish kid you were proud of that. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  Republicans are as capable of coming up with great ideas and moving this country along as anyone - they just don't do it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  You know what Andy Warhol's sole contribution to this country has been? He made Campbell's Soup a household word. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  The true nature of bureaucracy may be nowhere more obvious to the observer than in a developing country... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-12-2017, 11:37 PM