I've always liked older ladies. I'm comfortable with it. They seem to be nice. They've seen it all. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I've always liked older ladies. I'm comfortable with it. They seem to be nice. They've seen it all. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is a cliche that men want their women to be ladies in public and hookers behind closed doors. I want my woman to be the sharper image robot so that she can be turned off. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM
  I think Clinton fatigue was a real thing. It's just hard to get comfortable with Gore - it was hard for him to project who he is, the person people know in private. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  I don't want to know I'm getting older. Then I'll start to think about getting checkups and insurance. I don't want that. - Akon Quotes soni 0 9 08-07-2017, 06:55 AM