I've always liked older ladies. I'm comfortable with it. They seem to be nice. They've seen it all. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I've always liked older ladies. I'm comfortable with it. They seem to be nice. They've seen it all. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't really worry about the size of the part much any more. It's nice to have more time to work on the character, and to have big scenes to play... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  As I am becoming older, the only thing that speeds up is time. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM
  After Russia (winning bronze at Rostelecom Cup), I'm one of the top Canadian ladies. Tomorrow, I just have to do a good long program. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 9 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  Sometimes doing the forbidden can be nice. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM